I am a lifelong resident of the district and I am very passionate about improving the quality of life in this area for my family and yours. By concentrating on Public Safety, Street and Infrastructure needs, and other basic city services, we will improve the quality of life for our residents and we will set favorable conditions for Economic Development that will expand our tax base and lesson the burden on taxpayers.
I humbly ask for your vote. I am currently retired and I don’t own a business that could ever be perceived as benefitting from the decisions I would make on City Council. My vote will strictly be for the benefit of District 3 Residents and our entire community!
- Life-long Resident of Corpus Christi, District 3
- Married to Lucy Rubio for 41 years
- (2) Children, (1) Son-In-Law, (3) Rescue Dogs
- Graduate of Mary Carroll High School
- Associates Degree from Del Mar College
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Texas A&I Corpus Christi
(now Texas A&M Unitversity-Corpus Christi)
- Former School Teacher at Wynne Seale Junior High School for 6 1/2 years
- Career Working for Industrial Plants, including DuPont, Valero, and Occidental Chemical Corp
- Member of the Emergency Response Team that responded to Chemical Release and Firefighting
- Operated small Sewage Treatment Plant, responsible for processing the plant site sewage, with Oxy